Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Fixed: On Register Book Report, if you had these 3 options set: 'Show children that do not have children in the next generation also' and 'Excldue data for living people' and you did NOT have set 'Separate paragraphs for husband and wife' it would sometimes not show the children.
• Changed: On Other, Graphic Charts if click File, Print with wide screen, move chart to left before printing on paper so it fits.
Family Get-To-Gether 1.2 (Mobile - Purchase)
• More GEDCOM tags are supported.
• More member information fields can be edited: Baptism, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, Blessing, Christening, Endowment, Graduation, Nationality, Retirement, Sealing, Title.
Genealone 1.1.3 (Web Publishing - Windows, Mac, Linux - Purchase)
• Two hosting options of Genealone software are now available: Genealone BASIC runs in genealone.net domain ; Genealone PRO runs in dedicated domain and goes with more disk space.
Legacy Family Tree 18.104.22.1685 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• FamilySearch - Added Merging.
• FamilySearch - Added Discussions.
• FamilySearch - Working on Sources still and once this is done we will have full FamilySearch Tree Share+ Certification.
My Family Tree 22.214.171.124 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Improved printing speed.
• Minor bug fixes.
TreeView 0.0.15 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Added device support.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.