Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• (changed) Added 'legal name change' to: Utilities, global event sort.
• (fixed) Fixed some problems when jumping from Family Edit back to Edit.
• (changed) Custom Lists will make default BK number column width 7 if database is over 1 million names.
• (fixed) Custom Lists were only printing 30 characters for Ref Number even if it was longer.
• (new items or items fixed by 6.6.14 are below).
• (fixed) Descendant report, when printing 'children of' it now will remove [ ] from names.
• (fixed) Gedcom import would sometimes give error 'input past end of file' reading some FTM gedcom files.
LiveHistory 1.2 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Enhanced Person Index search: name, year-of-interest, max age, min age, gender (m/f/u).
• Selectable Index views: by name, by birth/naming date, by birthday (month & day).
• Visual updates, iOS 7 enhancements.
LTools 1.3.40 (Other Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Get estimated birth date from children in 'Advanced Set Living++'. Fixed. • Error in 'View Legacy Tables'. Fixed. • LTools tries to open last used database when in 'reminder' mode. Fixed.
MacFamilyTree 7.1.5 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Fixed an issue where MacFamilyTree appeared to be hanging while creating an automatic backup.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.