Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Simplified the process of downloading and installing non-English language modules, and made it possible for AQ to alert users of these modules when updates to the language modules have been posted.
• AQ has a feature that allows a user to password protect its files on a machine, so that if grandchildren are allowed to explore their grandparent's work, they will only be able to view the data, and not change it.
BegatAll Genealogy Chronicles 1.0 release 9 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• GEDCOM bug fix (surname).
• Adds Image import (up to 5 images per person in the project),
• Much faster search experience.
DNAMatch4iPad (Mobile - Purchase) NEW!
• DNAMatch for the iPad is a powerful and easy to use alternative to the use of conventional spreadsheets for the processing of autosomal DNA data.
• Importing of CSV files from 23andMe, FTDNA, and DNAGEDCOM.COM.
Legacy Family Tree 22.214.171.1244 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• FamilySearch - Added Merging.
• FamilySearch - Added Discussions.
• FamilySearch - Working on Sources still and once this is done we will have full FamilySearch Tree Share+ Certification.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.