New, Effective and User-Friendly Geneanet Family Tree Software
And you know what? It's free!
Add individuals, families and facts, upload family pictures and archival records. Geneanet offers a new family tree experience to help you build your family history.
Take some time to try it!
1. You enter your genealogy data with our graphic interface (blue and pink boxes)
Next time you will go to your family tree, you will be asked for trying the new software. You can also access it by clicking the "Tree" tab.
Options and features:
- Much more personal and family facts supported,
- Enter genealogy data with the new graphic family tree software,
- Upload multiple family pictures to a single individual in your family tree! (250 MB for free members, 2 GB for Club Privilege members),
- Changes now immediately apply to your public Geneanet family tree (GeneWeb).
2. You enter your genealogy data with the GeneWeb interface
Nothing is changed but you can now also use the new family tree software.
3. You import a GEDCOM file to update your family tree
Nothing is changed but you can now also use the new software to update your family tree.
Please post any question about the new Geneanet Family Tree software on our forum.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.