Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
A complete genealogy application. Create, Browse, Import, Export, Edit and Share your family tree. BegatAll provides a truly modern genealogy assistant with flowing, touchable tree views and efficient edit forms.
• Import from GEDCOM.
• Edit and Build genealogy projects from scratch or import.
• Touch support for tree view (Pinch and Zoom).
• Touch support for editing.
• Integrated Windows 8 Search.
• Export as Backup.
• Import Backup (can be used to edit the same project on multiple machines).
MacFamilyTree 7.1.4 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Now FamilySearch TreeShare Certified.
• Much enhanced FamilySearch person compare view.
• FamilySearch source management added.
• FamilySearch performance greatly enhanced.
• Previously added persons can now be removed from FamilySearch.
• Duplicate family events can now be removed from FamilySearch.
• Better duplicate discovery on FamilySearch.
• Improved FamilySearch change log.
• Improved FamilySearch discussions.
TreeView 0.0.13 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Bug Fixes.
• Fixed Blank Screen issue on devices with Android 4.0.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.