Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Search selection drop down button not correctly repositioning when resizing the screen. Fixed.
• Minor bug fixes.
Historypin for iPhone & iPad 2.4.1 (Applications pour mobiles - Mobile - Freeware)
• Bug fix for the Main map in iOS 6.
Second Site 5.1 Build 0 (Web Publishing - Windows - Purchase)
• Added the ID Lookup User Item.
• Added the Custom 1 and Custom 2 Page Sets as additional Page Set choices for Custom Pages.
• Added the following fixed-width Layouts where the main content block is left-adjusted. In prior versions, the main content block in all fixed-width Layouts was centered relative to the browser window..
• Added support for as-yet unreleased TMG features so that Second Site v5.1.0 will be compatible with the next version of TMG when it is released.
• Updated many help pages to include cross-references to related topics..
• Added the DNA Strings.Haplogroup Header property.
Transcript 2.4.1 build 99 beta (Transcriptions & Indexes - Windows - Freeware)
• Added Czech language for Transcript's interface. Certain characters will not be able to be shown in the interface currently. The editor however does have full unicode support.
• Fix: Newer versions of Ghostscript need encoding set for accented characters.
• Fix: If pdf conversion fails set image back to the last one instead of the pdf.
• Try to improve stability in case of errors inside Ghostscript and add better error messages.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.