Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Camera view is now WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get).
• Verification status is now displayed on the Dashboard page.
• Display activity view when removing images. If there are a lot of images to remove it may take some time. Without the activity view the user may think that the device is hung.
• Bug fixes.
Legacy Family Tree 126.96.36.1993 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• New: Origins Report - See where you came from and the percentage of "blood" you have from your countries of origin with the new Origins Report.
• New: Migration Report - See how far and wide a person's descendants spread out in the world with the new Migration Report.
• New: Migration Mapping - Legacy animates the ancestor's movement through time. Watch how they migrated from place to place. View their migration in street, aerial, or 3D modes. Hover over the balloon to see what happened in each location.
• New: Instant Duplicate Checking - As you are adding new individuals to your tree, Legacy instantly checks to see if perhaps they are already in your family file, helping you avoid inadvertently adding duplicates.
• New: Source Quality - Now record the quality (original vs derivative, primary vs secondary, etc., direct vs indirect) of each source as you attempt to prove your conclusions.
• And much more.
Pocket Genealogist 4.08 (Applications pour mobiles - Mobile - Purchase)
• Support for The Master Genealogist v8.05.
• Support for Legacy v188.8.131.52.
• Support for Legacy v184.108.40.206.
• Support for Legacy v8.
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2013 build 131126 (Full Featured - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Situations affecting a few users whereby the reporter module would crash with a "not working" windows message when starting a PDF report.
Transcript 2.4.1 build 98 beta (Transcriptions & Indexes - Windows - Freeware)
• Correctly detect Windows 8.1 instead of marking it as Windows 8.
• Use correct default font for Windows 8 and higher.
• Change: When dragging/touching zoomed in/out image keep mouse cursor at same position in image.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.