Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Added compatibility for iOS7.
GedTreeFree 0.9.13 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Marriages are now shown in the long-click popup.
• The number of generations shown is now configurable.
• Different codecs supported (utf-8, ascii, latin_1, ansel).
• .GED files can now be opened with the internal file browser too.
Genota 5 (Organization - Research - Windows - Purchase)
• Genota 5 is nearing completion and is expected to be released early November 2013.
• It will include: a new, simpler to use interface, a new Transcriber module, a new mapping facility, an updated locations module with geolocation, a simple date calculator, the ability to add Notes, Sources, Categories, Locations and Contacts from the main menu without accessing the individual modules.
Legacy Mobile 1.1.1 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Changes to handle modifications from FamilySearch.
MacFamilyTree 7.0.14 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Crash issue when editing families or persons fixed.
• FamilySearch issue fixed handling burial events.
• Date parsing improved.
MobileFamilyTree 7.0.13 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Downloading marriage events from FamilySearch fixed.
• Hourglass chart now displays correct kinships with grandchildren-in-law.
• Error interpreting multiple spouses on FamilySearch fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.