Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Occasionally, one of the screens would come up out of view, making it appear that AQ had locked up. Fixed.
• Prior to checking to see if FamilySearch considered the merge of two Family Tree records to be viable, AQ would take the time to load all the information needed to complete the merge. Fixed.
• If FamilySearch had changed the PID of a record to which you had linked one of your records, when AQ next attempted to work with that record, it would display a message to let you know the new PID. Fixed.
Arlington National Cemetery Explorer 184.108.40.206 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Bug Fixes.
Brother's Keeper 6.6.9 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• If you are on the Edit screen and you click a picture, and that picture has a heading in the grid, then the heading will show when the picture is displayed full screen.
• GEDCOM import will accept the tags 'PEDI ADOPTED' and 'PEDI FOSTER'
• GEDCOM import will created events for Divorce or Annulled even if those events have no date in the gedcom file.
• Fixed a problem where 'count of descendants' sometimes gave error 75 if there were over 60,000 people.
• On the Book reports, when using custom wording for marriage events, two problems were fixed. One involved the Engaged event, and one involved Not Married.
MacFamilyTree 7.0.5 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Fixed the To Do wizard to not create duplicate To Do's.
• Many bug fixes for the Timeline chart.
• Person Report improved to include persons age.
• Portuguese User Guide added.
• Several localization improvements.
MobileFamilyTree 7.0.5 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Fixed playing Audio files.
• Localizations improved.
• Downloading large person records from FamilySearch improved.
Obituary for iPhone and iPad 2.7 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Fixed a bug that was causing the app to crash.
RootsMagic 220.127.116.11 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• New: Added Problem Alerts.
• Enhanced: Added code to Database Tools > Clean phantom records to clean up issues with FamilySearch Family Tree links.
• Fixed: A number of small bugs.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.