Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Changed most of the API calls that used to work with New.FamilySearch.org to work instead with the Family Tree of FamilySearch.
My Family Tree 184.108.40.206 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Support for the new OpenDyslexic typeface from opendyslexic.org which improves text redability for dyslexic readers. Once installed on your device, you can enable the font pressing Ctrl+D.
• Support for high contrast themes which can be selected from the Themes menu.
• Support display zoom which enables you to make all the text and controls larger.
Second Site 5.0 Build 9 (Web Publishing - Windows - Purchase)
• Changed the sibling inclusion filter for the Family Explorer to use the Show Name when Child filter.
• Changed the Norwegian sort sequence to treat (1) "aa" as "å" and (2) "Aa" as "Å".
• Added the Page Title Only Header Script.
• Change the Left-Hand Frame Menu Menu Script to include a link to the Surname Index.
• Added the SS-HID code.
• Changed the Second Site installer program to omit some system files that should already be present on the target PC.
• Some fixes.
StoryPress 1.3.5 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Bug Fixes.
TMG Utility 7.3 Build 1 (Other Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Enabled the Flag Filter for the Change Roles feature.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.