Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• iPhone 5 optimization.
• Memory fix on larger issue downloads.
• Minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Legacy Family Tree 8 Revealed
"It's time to start unwrapping the newest edition of our Legacy Family Tree software - version 8 - but just a little at a time. This will be the first of many articles showing some of Legacy's coming features. I'll start with some of the smaller features and work my way up to revealing the really cool new stuff."
MacFamilyTree 7.0.1 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Norwegian, French and Swedish localizations fixed.
• Alignment fixed in the Notes and Sources sections.
• Fixes for the Plausibility Report.
• FamilySearch login issues fixed.
• Family Quiz localization issues fixed.
• Name Distribution Chart saving issue fixed.
• Several stability improvements.
TMG Utility 7.3 Build 0 (Other Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Updated TMG Utility to be compatible with projects from TMG v8.05+ having TMG project version 10.
• Added the File > Open Log Folder command to open the folder that contains the log files.
• In the Set Year Only Dates feature, changed "Location Group" to "Address Group" and "Custom Group" to "Other Group" to agree with TMG terminology.
• Some fixes.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.