Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• If the tree is too big for saving as one image into one file, Agelong Tree automatically divides the image into equal parts and saves it into several files.
• When the tree is saved as an image, the half-filled pages are saved sized as the other pages.
• In the tree preview window it is possible to choose large page formats, even those that are not supported by a default printer.
• It is possible to choose a type of the tree and a lineage list type on the "Persons" tab before building them.
Brother's Keeper 6.6.8 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase)
• If you pick Lists, Locations, and then Print, there is a new option to show the Latitude and Longitude fields for locations.
• Fixed a problem where going to the Edit screen would cause an error for very large monitors.
• Fixed a problem with gedcom import if the gedcom file had a Source that had a Media field of Tombstone, it would show as Photo.
• Fixed a problem where sometimes a gedcom export of notes would cause problems in the rare case of a note that had a line feed without a carriage return.
GedTreeFree 0.9.11 (Mobile - Freeware)
• The number of generations shown is now configurable.
• Different codecs supported (UTF-8, ASCII, Latin_1, Ansel).
• GEDCOM files can now be opened with the internal file browser too.
MacFamilyTree 6.3.8 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Hungarian Localization fixed.
• GEDCOM importer now correctly imports notes associated with media.
• Several stability improvements.
Reunion 10.0.6 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Sources list - fixed a problem when using the ≠ character to find populated fields.
• Date feasibility - fixed a problem where date feasibility checking was not working when a new parent was added.
• Reports - fixed a problem when creating reports with notes containing double-chevron characters.
• Reports - fixed a text styling bug in RTF reports.
• Register and Ahnentafel reports - fixed a capitalization problem when a date modifier began a sentence.
• And much more.
Second Site 5.0 Build 3 (Web Publishing - Windows - Purchase)
• Fixed a bug where Body Tags.Detail Format=Raw Data didn't work properly in the Grid and Three Columns Formats.
• Fixed an issue where the Family Explorer icon didn't work properly when using Site.HTML Format=XHTML.
• Fixed two bugs where a Search Form caused an error 91, "object not set", during the Make Site process.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.