Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Added option to manually choose an iPhoto or Aperture library in the version of the software sold directly from the Chronos website (the Mac App Store version already has this capability)
• Added error reporting when the iPhoto or Aperture library can't be found or opened.
• Added iPhoto/Aperture Info button to see path and additional info (including error information) for current library.
• Added menu commands to show/hide/customize the toolbar.
• Added ability to start editing text in a selected text box by simply starting to type. This allows text boxes that are behind other objects to be edited.
• Some fixes.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.