Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Added ability to save new templates directly to special built-in locations.
• Added compatibility with Mac App Store version of iScrapbook 4.
• Significantly improved speed of software when page includes cropped images.
• Removed the Print column from the Layers Pane since it was causing some confusion (layers now always print if visible).
• Fixed multiple problems where pages could export/print with blank backgrounds.
ViewGene NEW! (GEDCOM Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• ViewGene is a family tree viewer that lets you easily view and investigate your ancestry. This application displays your ancestors in a convenient layout so that you can see how many descendants you have on each branch of your tree, allowing you to see where to focus your investigations.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.