Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• New field 49 on Custom Lists for 'Age when married'.
• Ancestor chart did not have color in generation 6 on the printed 6 generation chart. Fixed.
• Descendant chart when making RTF file after the words [children of X and Y] it did not have carriage return so child was not on next line. (RTF only). Fixed.
GedStar Pro for Android 2.4.2 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Show the Action Bar on all devices running Android 3.0 and later.
• Fix some bugs introduced in V2.4.1
MacFamilyTree 6.3.5 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Performance enhanced.
• Localization updates.
• Fixed wrong saved charts/saved reports counter.
• Auto updater fixed.
Reunion 10.0.5 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Contact information is now synced to the latest version of Reunion for iPhone (version 2.0).
• Reunion 10 will import/export all contact information from/to GEDCOM files.
• File -> Save a Backup Copy now saves the Find Presets.
• Reunion 10 will properly import contact information from GEDCOM files created by Reunion 9.
• Fixed a problem where the sorting options for people were appearing for couples.
• And more
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2013 build 130121 (Full Featured - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Detailed address data not saved when there is no street address (e.g., if only an email or telephone is specified).
• Fixed: Display of incorrect birth/death years when an invalid date format is used (in which cases the year is now displayed as blank).
• Improved: Validation process for "Event Date Formats". More recommendations are offered and the list is now multi-select for acceptance of groups of recommendations.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2013 build 130121 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Overlapping texts in Front Page layout when Landscape report format is specified.
• Improved: Minimize button is now included in the top right of the main window.
• Improved: Date parser will now appropriately interpret dates expressed as, for example, "1877-4-17".
The Family Tree of Family for Android 1.6.5 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Update translator.
TreeDraw 4.0.5 (Charts and Diagrams - Windows - Shareware)
• Importing a chart with a blank import format resulted in a "List index out of bounds" error. Fixed.
• Import formats can no longer be blank. Fixed.
• Changing the Windows regional number format caused a floating-point error when starting TreeDraw. Fixed.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.