Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Fix screen update issue after editing marriage data.
• Fix bug when searching for location.
• Changes to relationship calculation including "Max Cousin Distance" setting.
MacFamilyTree 6.3.4 (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Date Parser issues fixed.
• Issue scanning documents from within MacFamilyTree fixed.
• iPhoto / Aperture import improved.
• Several crash issues fixed.
• Localization updates.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2013 build 130113 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• Fixed: Distorted thumbnail images in Microsoft Word reports (incorrect aspect ratio).
Transcript 2.4.1 build 94 beta (Transcriptions & Indexes - Windows - Freeware)
• Transcript now accepts and opens rtf, txt, pdf* and image files when dropped on top of Transcript's window. Note: pdf files are only accepted when GhostScript (32 bit version only) is installed as explained on the website.
• Swedish translation of interface added.
• Add page number to multipage images in about info.
• Check if locale folder containing translations is present and warn unless user's language is English.
• Updated a few JCL files for better Windows 8 detection.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.