Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Improved the selection process used by the Export and Prune.
• Functions, to make selection simpler and easier to use.
Family Get-To-Gether 184.108.40.206 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Faster GEDCOM file import.
GDS (General Family Documentation System) 7.0.04 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Small corrections.
GED4WEB 4.13 (Web Publishing - Windows - Shareware)
• CSS File Support.
• More Responsive Program.
• More Stable Program.
• Added a 12th Language (Afrikaans).
• Formal Install Program.
GEDCOM Validator 220.127.116.11 (GEDCOM Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• UI enhancements.
My Family Tree 18.104.22.168 (Full Featured - Windows - Freeware)
• Added zoomable user interface.
• Added export data grid to to CSV.
• Added improved note editor.
• Improved icons on some controls.
• Improvements to Relationship editor.
• Many small UI improvements.
The Family Tree of Family for Android 1.6.2 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Upgrade to Android 4.2.
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.1.0 (Web Publishing - Windows, Mac, Linux - Purchase)
• Albums: Album sort order was not reflected on the individual page (fixed).
• Albums: Searching on the Admin/Albums page only found terms matching the beginning of the album name or description (fixed).
• Albums: When adding a link from an album to a person/family/etc., the dynamically generated action buttons were incomplete (fixed).
• Calendar: Individuals marked as "private" were never being displayed on this page, even if the user had adequate permissions (fixed).
• And much more fixes.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.