Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Bug fixes.
Family Get-To-Gether 1.0.7 (Mobile - Purchase)
• New member 'Address' field is added.
• More GEDCOM file fields are supported (like: Christening, Blessing, Address, etc.) and better support for other fields.
• Need to add your family again to access the newly supported GEDCOM information.
FamilyInsight for Windows 2012.12.14.0 (Other Tools - Windows - Purchase)
• Fixed a note editing issue.
• Fixed crash.
RootsMagic for iPhone and iPad 1.0 (Mobile - Freeware) NEW!
• Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed.
• Easily put your family history files on your device through iTunes or DropBox.
• Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
• Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree.
• View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts.
The Family Tree of Family for Android 1.6.1 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Upgrade to Android 4.2.
TimeFlyer 2.6 (Timeline - Mac - Purchase)
• Fixes GateKeeper issues.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.