Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Changed: Two ways to print Location Notes on Group sheet. One way prints the location name before printing the note.
• Fixed a problem of 'overflow' if you picked Location Notes on group sheet and you have a large database.
• Fixed: The Ancestor Chart was missing the Option for displaying 5 instead of 6 generations (Missing since version 6.6.3).
Family Get-To-Gether 220.127.116.11 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Enhanced member profile (relatives) page layout for Android 4.0+.
FamViewer 2.7 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Now supports iPhone5.
• Now supports iOS 6.
• Bug fixes.
Second Site 4.3 Build 2 (Web Publishing - Windows - Purchase)
• Adjusted CSS styles to remove support for browser-specific versions of the border-radius and box-shadow parameters; the official parameters are now supported in the heavily-used versions of Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
• Fixed a bug where Second Site crashed while executing the Publish command.
• Adjusted role label handling to avoid incorrect roles for Name tags and duplicate role labels when showing Virtual Witness tags.
VGedX 1.11 (GEDCOM Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Fixed some build enumerations. This only effects building test files.
• Fixed LDS Date Status record to expect a DATE field, not a CHANge DATE field.
• Removed continuation tags from the HEADer COPRight Notice record.
• Added an option to removed all unparsed record fields from processing to reduce log bloat.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.