GeneaNet: Download And Print A Very Attractive Ancestry Chart For Free!
There are 5 themes available and you can change the content: font, date format, on a single page/on multiple pages, etc.
Offer a beautiful ancestry chart to your family and friends for the holiday season!
Go to the page of an individual in your GeneaNet family tree, then click 'Ancestry Chart' in the 'Charts & Lists' section at the bottom of the page.
Select the theme and the content of your ancestry chart:
- Select the date format: dd/mm/yyyy, mm/dd/yyyy or yyyy
- Change the font
- Print the full name of the individuals or print their last name then their first name
- Print on a single page or print on multiple pages then cut and tape your image together (for large ancestry charts)
- Print the usual first name only (this is the one you have entered between quotes in your family tree)
- Print your full name and the date of today at the bottom of the chart
Then click the 'Create' button at the bottom of the page.
Click the 'Download' button to save the PDF file to your personal computer.
You can now print your ancestry chart and you can share the PDF file with your family and friends.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.