Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• Several corrections concerning import of GEDCOM files.
• Minor improvement in finding duplex persons.
All Ancestors Report 2.1.15 (Other Tools - Windows - Freeware)
• Added "< generations >…< /generations >" and "< birthplace >…< /birthplace >" elements to toc.xml. Users will have to manually change their aartoc.xsl file to make use of these new elements.
• Other maintenance changes.
Genealogy Gems – Your Family History Show 1.18.8 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Minor bug fixes.
iScrapbook 4.0.1 (Family Pictures - Mac - Purchase)
• Bonus: 4 free and all-new iScrapkits (a $13 value).
MobileFamilyTree Pro 1.2.3 (Mobile - Purchase)
• Database Migration issues fixed.
• Localizations updated.
• Performance enhancements.
RootsMagic 6 (Full Featured - Windows - Purchase) New features include:
• Online Publishing – Create beautiful, dynamic websites with pedigree, family and individual views as well as supporting notes, sources, and media.
• Live Timeline View – A live-edit panel on RootsMagic’s timeline view makes this one of the most powerful editing features ever.
• Find Everywhere – With a single search you can now find every record in your file containing the text you want.
• WebTags – Link people, sources, places, and more to websites using RootsMagic 6′s new WebTags.
• CountyCheck Explorer – Look up a county, state, or country from a multi-national database. It can even show you online maps of county boundaries for that date.
The Complete Genealogy Builder 2012 build 121120 (Full Featured - Windows - Shareware)
• New: Backup and Restore capabilities. You may create a backup at any time by selecting "Backup Project" from the File menu.
• New: Datasheets. These are PDF reports which are intended to be used as worksheet forms to complete your research of individuals and families.
• New: "Combine Identical Private Notes to Library" tool to convert identical "private" notes into a singularly referenced Library Note record.
The Complete Genealogy Reporter 2012 build 121120 (Family Books - Windows - Shareware)
• New: Additional A3, A5 and US Legal paper sizes for PDF and DOC reports. See "PDF/DOC Reports" preferences.
• New: Preference option to combine identical notes into a single record.
Your Family Tree 2.2.5 (Mobile - Freeware)
• Improved support for iOS 6.
• Support for iPhone 5 display.
• Search for back issues enabled in many magazines.
• Support for new magazine features.
• Additional bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.