Genealogy Software Updates of the Week
• New option 'check, if date entries are GEDCOM-compatible'.
• HTML website: new option 'only first picture'.
• Some improvements in GEDCOM (e.g. new tag _UIDs).
• Corrections concerning absolute and relative file paths of file attachments.
• Minor corrections in trees.
MacFamilyTree 6.3.3c (Full Featured - Mac - Purchase)
• Critical Database migration issue in OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard fixed.
• Stability improvements.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.