iScrapbook 3.3.7 Update Released
iScrapbook 3.3.7 has been released.
• Fixed problem pasting multiple images from iScrapKits at once.
• Fixed a problem copying and pasting iScrapKit images after a document is transferred from another computer.
• Fixed problem that was caused when graphics incorrectly had their size set to zero.
• Fixed problem dragging and dropping large images onto the canvas such that they get resized and positioned better.
• Fixed a problem that locked up the Font Preview.
• Removed contact access to avoid triggering Mountain Lion contact access.
• Mountain Lion compatibility.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.