The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.0.3 Update Released
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.0.3 has been released.
• Albums: The image preview for an album's default photo was not working (fixed).
• Albums: The image preview box for an album's default photo was displaying behind the header menu on templates 9, 10 and 11 (fixed).
• Branches: The primary key for the tng_branches table should have been based on the gedcom + branch fields, not just branch (fixed).
• Cemeteries: It was not possible to display a cemetery with double quotes in the cemetery name (fixed).
• Citations: The "Copy Last" feature was not working if the title included double quotes, or if the citation fields contained linefeed characters (fixed).
• Descendants: Divorce dates were not being shown in the descendants/register charts (fixed).
• Geocoding: Places added from the Add New Place page without lat/long data were not automatically geocoded (fixed).
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.