Ages! 2.0 Update Released
Ages! 2.0 has been released.
• For the first time, all Ages! commands are now integrated into one location: The Ribbon.
• Ages! is now capable of handling the full Windows character set. This allows entry of accented characters as well as greek, cyrillic or chinese.
• Apart from the internal map, you can now show locations on Google Maps - provided you are connected to the internet.
• Searching for people is as easy as ever, but now has more options for complex searches.
• Ages! now supports more GEDCOM structures and tags than ever.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.