Agelong Tree 4.4 Update Released
Agelong Tree 4.4 has been released.
• In the tree marriage dates can be displayed (if "Marriages" field is added to the "Displayed fields").
• Tree style can be saved and loaded.
• "Keep the scale" option has been added: tree scale is kept even after program restart if no other scale has been specified.
• Unicode is supported in file names.
• Relation degrees "child's mother" and "child's father" for unmarried parents.
• Possibility to specify and show the date of renaming of a place.
• Possibility to specify and show the historical names of a place.
• Tags GIVN and SURN are exported to GEDCOM.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.