Some New GeneaNet Online Family Tree Options
- Some new display options have been added: Display day of week in events date, Add an icon to identify Sosa-Stradonitz (Ahnentafel) numbered individuals on family tree pages, and Display individual in the list of siblings
- The 'Edit' menu now contains options to easily edit your genealogy data
- A new 'Edit Individual' icon has been added
- A new 'Archive' section has been added to the 'History of Updates'
- The 'Archival Record' upload form is now auto-filled.
New Display Options
Go to 'Online Family Tree > Presentation & Browsing > Data > Advanced' to access some new display options:
- Display day of week in events date: Select 'Display' to add the day of week to the date of events on the family tree pages.
- Add an icon to identify Sosa-Stradonitz (Ahnentafel) numbered individuals on family tree pages: An icon can be automatically displayed on your family tree pages to easily identify your direct line of ancestors.
- Display individual in the list of siblings: All of the known siblings are displayed on the page of an individual. Select 'Display' to add the individual itself to the list of siblings.
The 'Edit' menu – at the top right of your family tree pages – now contains options to easily edit your genealogy data:
New 'Edit Individual' Icon
Click the new wrench icon to quickly edit the individual:
History of Updates
This option is very useful if you have a collaborative family tree. A new 'Archive' section has been added to view the history of uploaded and deleted pictures. Click the 'History of Updates' link in the left sidebar:
Auto-filled 'Archival Record' Upload Form
When uploading a new Archival Record to your family tree, the form is now auto-filled with your genealoy data:
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.