Brother's Keeper 6.5.8 Update Released
Brother's Keeper 6.5.8 has been released.
• (changed) It can show 6 generations on the screen for ancestor chart if 1024 by 768 or larger.
• (fixed) On the Edit screen, if adding a spouse in place of a 'not entered' spouse, and you pick an existing person, it was adding the marriage events to the first spouse not the current spouse.
• (changed) When you create a gedcom file, the program will also make a file called BKGedcomPicMedia.TXT with a list of needed pictures and media files.
• (fixed) In the utility to compare two databases, the right side was not showing the "primary" spouse if one was designated.
• (fixed) When you add a child's last name using CTRL+Enter the program will move the cursor to end of name.
• (changed) The Source select screen and the source edit screen are larger if you are using 1024 by 768 screen size.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.