TreeDraw 4.0.3 Update Released
TreeDraw 4.0.3 has been released.
• Various installation changes to meet Windows Certification criteria. Some system files have been moved to different folders.
• The TreeDraw_Temp database folder has been moved to Users\\AppData\Roaming\TreeDraw.
• The options file TreeDraw.ini is now stored in Users\\AppData\Roaming\TreeDraw. This means that each Windows user will have their own options settings.
• Fixes the TreeDraw.ini file access issue when logged into Windows without administrator privileges.
• The version 1 chart file conversion utility is now installed as an archive file V1_FileConversion.zip. This is to meet the Windows criteria of not installing 16-bit software.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.