Transcript 2.3.3 build 87 beta Update Released
Transcript 2.3.3 build 87 beta has been released.
• Renamed the filename of the default English language file from "Default" to the more logical name "English". Also updated the installer to take this change into account when (un)installing.
• Building the plugins still works, removed unused space around exif list. (Plugins not yet updated on the website and won't work with this version.)
• Move focus back to editor (when that setting is on) when the highlighter is on but mouse is not above the highlighter.
• Bugfix: Ctrl+Alt+Downarrow moves highlighter down even when image is already at the bottom (until highlighter also reaches bottom of image window).
• Added warning when Edit file is in use by another program instead of showing an exception + added translation string for the warning.
• And more...
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.