Family Historian 5.0 Update Released
Family Historian 5.0 has been released.
New and improved features:
• New tool for creating family tree books and booklets.
• Much improved website generation and much improved support for family tree CDs & DVDs.
• New Fan Chart diagrams.
• New ‘flat’ style All-Relatives diagram (much-requested).
• Improved data entry – especially with regard to date-handling and date validation.
• New query for detecting possible errors with dates in existing records.
• Enhanced ‘How Related’ tool shows graphically exactly how people are related.
• And much more.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.