The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.0.1 Update Released
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 9.0.1 has been released.
• Cemeteries: Entering a place name would not populate the other corresponding fields on the page upon leaving the place name field (fixed).
• Citations: When searching for a source from the Add Citation dialog, the search field did not automatically receive the focus (fixed).
• Citations: Searching for sources on the Add Citation page would not find or display some sources if those sources lacked either a "long" title or a "short" title (fixed).
• GEDCOM: The GEDCOM tab was showing on some pages when it wasn't supposed to be showing (fixed).
• Geocoding: The geocoding feature would throw an error on installations using PHP 4 (fixed, but the geocoding will not work with PHP 4).
• Maps: Pins on and next to the maps would not work if they contained address data or line feed characters (fixed).
• And much more...
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.