GEDitCOM II 1.7 Update Released
GEDitCOM II 1.7 has been released.
• Place Records - this version introduces place records.
• A new "Place Advisor" window gives you access to a large data base of information on places specially designed for genealogy research.
• Book Style Records - this version introduces book style records that help you automate the process of running the Generations LaTeX book.
• New Application Support Folders - GEDitCOM II has always had two folders for application support files.
• Family tree charts were improved to allow portraits to be either to the left of the text or above the text.
• You can sort multimedia objects by their date in individual or family records.
• Two new menu commands let you copy and paste events between records.
• And more...
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.