TreeDraw 4.0.0 Update Released
Charts and Diagrams - Windows - Purchase
TreeDraw 4.0.0 has been released.
• Joined lines added. Straight lines can have their ends joined to any other chart element so that the line stretches when the element is moved.
• Descendant and ancestral trees can join up lines automatically.
• Multiple levels of undo allow you to step back through changes you made to the current chart.
• Right-clicking in the Drawing Area to pop up a context menu added.
• The size of the element handles can be user-defined.
• The length of the lines linked to text in imported charts can be user-defined.
• Option to import full resolution pictures instead of thumbnails.
• Change priority of items in the Replace Text list.
• Buttonbar buttons can be made small or large.
• TreeDraw uses the look-and-feel of the current Windows theme under XP, Vista and Win7.
• Descendant and ancestral trees which created two small lines end-to-end now create just one line instead.
• "Preferences | Import graphics" renamed "Import visuals".
• "Preferences | Options" renamed "General".
• Correctly shows taskbar thumbnail when minimized under Vista and Win7.
• Fixed - "Format | Pattern" set the pattern for the Drawing Area.
• Fixed - No greyed handles for arc elements when multiple elements selected.
• Fixed - Copy/Paste and Metafile cropping.
• Windows XP, Vista, Win7 or later required. Will not run under Win98 or WinMe.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.