GenoPro 2011-188.8.131.52 Update Released
GenoPro 2011-184.108.40.206 has been released.
• Major improvement of the smart stretching of family objects, such as removing overlapping lines and correcting pedigree links of children so they are always displayed under their parents.
• Added a dedicated tab named Comments to edit long descriptions of Labels and/or Social Entitles.
• The time delay of the Tooltip / Datatip is proportional to the length of text to display, giving time to the reader to read very long tips.
• Improved the installer to upgrade GenoPro.
• Fixed bug where cloning a selection by holding the Ctrl key and dragging the mouse was not working properly.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.