MobileFamilyTree Pro 1.1 Update Released
PDAs and Handhelds - Purchase
MobileFamilyTree Pro 1.1 has been released.
• New Tree Chart showing all connected persons in a tree.
• New Source Report.
• New ToDo Report.
• New Ahnentafel Report.
• TItle and Creation Date can be displayed in all charts.
• Improved Narrative Report.
• Improved Place Management: County added, Improved assignment of already entered places, Improved display of place names in reports and charts.
• Several improvements and fixes in the GEDCOM import and export: GEDCOM identifiers are retained after import and export, Improved Media export, File names for Media is retained after import and export, Improved compatibility with other genealogy apps.
• More Person Facts added.
• Sources can now be bookmarked.
• User Interface improved.
• Several performance enhancements.
See also: 60+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.