GenoPro 2011-184.108.40.206 Update Released
GenoPro 2011-220.127.116.11 has been released.
• New internal architecture for smart stretching objects while moving family branches with the mouse.
• Automatic optimization of Pedigree Links to remove redundant vertical points, thus making it easier to move parents and children and have the Pedigree Link following them.
• [New feature] New option for Single Page Printing, which will adjust the layout and paper orientation to print the family tree on a single page. This option is available in Page Layout dialog and/or from the GenoMap's context menu.
• [New feature] Add children to a family where the mouse is located, rather than always adding children at the right end of the family line.
• Richer and more descriptive tooltips for every type of objects, which includes individuals, families, twins, labels, etc.
• Added icons and keyboard accelerators to menu items Compress Tree and Inflate Tree.
• Fixed bug where an horizontal scroll bar with incorrect scrolling would appear when displaying a drop-down list with very long text.
• Fixed bug where Special Symbols would be difficult to select (therefore difficult to move) because out of range of the family object.
• New window for localizing multi-lines text on dialogs and error messages.
• Fixed crashing bug in the Table Layout when pasting an invalid Permanent ID.
• Improvement of multiple windows to be resized, or be minimized while remaining opened.
• [New feature] Option in the Preferences dialog to not display the grid lines when creating a new document.
• Added the Yakut (Sakha) language, and updated over a dozen language packs.
• Fixed bug where some hyperlinks would not work when clicking with the mouse.
• Several other minor improvements in various dialogs.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.