FamilyTreeFactory 188.8.131.52 Update Released
Charts and Diagrams - Windows - Purchase
FamilyTreeFactory 184.108.40.206 has been released.
• At the deletion of a record it was not checked, whether the record to be deleted was referenced in other records as a godparent or a witness. Therefore, after the deletion the other records referenced to a not existing record. The bug has been fixed.
• At the PDF export of a very large treeview with reduced nominal size and included card index, the line breaks on file cards could fail: Too long lines could be shortened without a line break. The bug has been fixed.
• The cover sheet of the card index remained empty when using the SBDRefRaster driver as PDF Reference Raster. The large resolution was not taken into account correctly. The bug has been fixed.
• Under Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) the Personal Data dialog could not be shown again after performing the following procedure out of this dialog: Changing the order of children, creating newly the treeview with activated Automatic Width/Height function and confirming the result message of the Automatc Width/Height function. The Personal Data dialog was still open after this procedure, but lay under the main window and blocked all further functions. The bug has been fixed.
• The Gedcom export has been speeded up fundamentally. The more records have to be exported, the higher the speed-up. Examples: At 3000 records approximately 10 times faster, at 15000 records approximately 100 times faster.
• Gedcom files exported by FTM 2010 can include not Gedcom compliant text behind a "1 MARR" tag. Such lines and following sub-tag lines with marriage data are not imported jet. Now such "1 MAAR" tag lines are imported, but the following not Gedcom compliant text in the same line is discarded.
• At the Gedcom import of a "1 DEAT" tag with a following "Y" or "YES", now the status "deceased" will be imported, if the date of death is missing. According to PAF5, the word "deceased" will be entered in the Date of Deceased data field.
• In the Personal Data dialog, Personal Data tab, Documents sub-tab, the documents list can be sorted alphabetically by clicking a column header.
• From the Personal Data dialog, Personal Data tab, Attributes and Events sub-tab, Godparents data filed, now it is possible to jump to the referenced record numbers: A button with an arrow to the right opens a context menu to select one of the referenced godparent record numbers.
• From the Personal Data dialog, Personal Data tab, Partners and Children sub-tab, Witnesses data filed, now it is possible to jump to the referenced record numbers: A button with an arrow to the right opens a context menu to select one of the referenced witness record numbers.
• In the Personal Data dialog, Personal Data tab, Attributes and Events sub-tab, in the new data fields Godparent of record and Witness of record the godchild and spouse record numbers are listed, which reference to this record as a godparent or as a witness. It is possible to jump to the listed record numbers: A button with an arrow to the right opens a context menu to select one of the listed godchild or spouse record numbers.
• Numerous small improvements and corrections.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.