iScrapbook 3.3.1 Update Released
iScrapbook 3.3.1 has been released.
• Added message in New Page and New Album choosers to let user know that templates aren't available for all page sizes.
• Fixed problem where cropped images couldn't be flipped.
• Fixed problem hiding iScrapbook when a page needed saving.
• Fixed problem where an image copied to the system clipboard couldn't be pasted.
• Fixed problem displaying thumbnail for a 2-page spread if the album size wasn't square.
• Fixed problem that would sometimes cause the Smart Inspector to disappear.
• Fixed problem resizing an album.
• Fixed a problem where the selected page was always marked as modified under Lion.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.