GedView 3.2 Update Released
GedView 3.2 has been released.
• iOS 5 and other general fixes.
• Support for more custom GEDCOM tags from other programs.
• The researcher name and notes about a tree can now be changed after creation / import and when creating a tree.
• Pinch to scale font size in notes now requires iOS 4 or above.
• When importing a gedcom file with the same name as an existing tree you no longer need to upload all the media items again (unless you have made changes)
See also: 60+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.