Brother's Keeper 6.5.2 Update Released
Brother's Keeper 6.5.2 has been released.
• Fixed a problem on the Select Person screen when clicking Options, the Options screen was too far to the right.
• When printing the Ahnentafel Book with the option to also print all information for children, it was sometimes printing more than it needed to. Now it will not print details for a child if that child is also an ancestor and is printed elsewhere with the details.
• On Ahnentafel Book, it was sometimes printing the Notes for a spouse even though that same spouse is also an ancestor.
• There is a pop up tooltip for the Comments box on JPG pictures that tells how to turn off the option to show the comment box.
• This verson will shows words like Partner and Fiance instead of just Spouse on the Select Person screen.
• On the ahnentafel book, if using the 4th choice for 'he married' it was not printing a general family source if there was a marriage date.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.