The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 8.1.3 Update Released
The Next Generation of Genealogy Sitebuilding 8.1.3 has been released.
• Associations: Deleting a tree did not delete the associations linked to that tree.
• Branches: The Delete option under Labeling was letting you submit the form without entering a Person ID.
• Calendar: The Calendar page was not displaying the right people if the visiting user was assigned to a tree.
• Cemeteries: Sending a non-numeric cemetery ID to the showmap.php page was causing it to return all non-headstone media.
• Dates: Dates were not being properly internalized if they contained slashes and had less than 4 digits in the year.
• Descendancy: The standard chart would not display properly if both parents in a family with children had the same gender.
• Merge: Merging people was not causing Associations linked to those people to also be merged.
• And many other fixes.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.