Pocket Genealogist 4.03 Update Released
Pocket Genealogist 4.03 has been released.
• Added "BMP" option back to Advanced Options to allow synchronizing BMP files (instead of JPG) for devices that don't support JPG. (Windows CE "Core" devices for example)
• Fixed bug when returning from "Tools" menu where the action icons for the selected database aren't properly set.
• Fix to date calculator which could give an incorrect date when subtracting a Y M D value from a date.
• Initial support for The Master Genealogist V8.
• Support for Legacy 7 mtDNA.
• "Tools", "Find", "To Do" changed to merge "by Task" and "by Repository". (You now select the type from the find dialog same as the other "Finds")
• Keep track of last 'type' selected for each Find so that when find is called again, that 'type' will be selected by default in the drop down list.
• Update to Norwegian Translations
See also: 70+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.