Genota 184.108.40.206 Update Released
Genota 220.127.116.11 has been released.
• Added head panel to all screens to assist in identifying the function of the screen.
• Reset all fonts to use the parent system font size.
• Where the standard system font is used Genota will correctly display the font associated with the version of the operating system in use.
• Fixed a bug preventing category specific notes to be returned when selecting the Related Notes option within the Category module.
• Added web search capability to Notes by selecting the right mouse button. Search options are: Google, Rootsweb and Family Search.
• Added a Transcription module. This is designed to assist in transcribing from images of pages into text or table formatted information.
• Fixed a bug preventing some global options not being set.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.