Personal Ancestry Writer II 99 Update Released
Personal Ancestry Writer II 99 has been released.
• Changed to Real Studio 2011 Release 1.1. Technical change only.
• Add bug version to Credits if non-zero. Not visible in released versions. Technical change only.
• Deleted the Swap method and the File Manager class, and added the SwapFiles method using the MoveFilesTo method. Technical change only.
• Trimmed leading spaces from web site "Notes Pedigree Descendants Images" text in SiteGlobal module.
• RTF reports and PDFs generated from them are the primary means in PAWriter of publishing genealogical research.
• RTF reports contain a bookmark for each entry in Registers, Ahnentafels, Lineages and Dictionaries.
• RTF reports contain hidden controls for indexing people’s appearance in the reports.
• RTF reports contain hidden controls for creating a table of contents from major section headings in the reports.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.