LTools 1.3.13 Update Released
Other Tools - Windows - Freeware
LTools 1.3.13 has been released.
• Help – converted more LTools to Wiki Web Help.
• Help – added the ability to use both standard Windows HTML Help or Wiki Web Help. The default will be Wiki Web Help. To change this, go to Options | Preferences and change UseWikiWebHelp (under Behavior) to False. Please note that the standard MS HTML Help will no longer be maintained. All new LTools will come with Wiki Web Help only, and changes to existing LTools will only be reflected in the Wiki Web Help.
• Tidy Legacy HTML – made the text of the LTools META tag configurable under Options | Preferences (see StringMeta).
• Tidy Legacy HTML – added a single warning when you click the Pre-Processor… button to alert the user to the possibility of overwriting existing HTML files.
• Find Missing Information – fixed bug involving non-escaping of apostrophes in Title and Suffix fields of the individual’s name.
• Set Special User IDs – changed the Ahnentafel numbering to go all the way up to the 50 characters allowed by Legacy in the User ID.
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.