FamilyInsight 2011.7.27.0 Update Released
Other Tools - Windows, Mac - Purchase
FamilyInsight 2011.7.27.0 has been released.
• Legacy files now work with FamilyInsight
• Added community log in ability for new FamilySearch
• Added continuous place checking until completed when first starting a new FamilySearch mode if you are not searching individuals.
• Added continueous status checking until complete on linked records when first starting Full Synchronization or Simple Update modes if you are not searching individuals.
• Fixed some crashes
• Fixed merging of events when there were multiples of same type
• Fixed link to LDSChurch policies because destination changed
• Fixed FamilySearch not available mode to be more accurate
• Fixed issue with Helper log in sometime hanging
• Fixed the way about dates are saved in PAF files
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.