Legacy Family Tree 220.127.116.11 Update Released
Full Featured - Windows - Purchase
Legacy Family Tree 18.104.22.168 has been released.
• Book Reports - If a comma came right after a bolder portion of text, the comma alone might wrap to the next line. Fixed.
• Chart Reports - The color text and boxes options were not being saved. Fixed.
• Child List - The labels for Child Status, Relationship to Father, and Relationship to Mother now show if a source has been attached.
• Chronology Options - Timelines in color option and Cause of Death option are now saved.
• Descendant View - Error 94 'Invalid use of Null' and missing descendant's grid. Fixed.
• Family Group Records - Fixed some event field overwriting problems.
• FamilySearch - Fixed Temple Card Update error.
• FamilySearch - Several improvements have been made to the temple card tracking code.
• File Maintenance - Added an additional null check test to File, File Maintenance, Check and Repair.
• GEDCOM Import - The Check for Valid Dates setting is now saved between imports.
• Help File - Includes an updated help file.
• Individual Report - Fixed some line spacing problems in the Children section.
• Legacy Charting - Updateded the install. Some users were having a problem were Charting wasn't being installed correctly.
• Master Temple List - Added a few new Start and End dates which are used for potential problem reporting.
• Master Temple List - New temples have been added and spelling of a few names have been changed to match how FamilySearch is doing them now.
• Name Tags - Pictures were not printing on Address labels. Fixed.
• Photo Album - Fixed creaping top margin.
• Publishing Center - If a picture is pasted into a Special Text Entry box, it is removed when saved because pictures are not supported there.
• Repositories - Fixed a problem where master sources would lose the second repository that was attached to it if that repository record was combined with another one. Fixed.
• Source Footnotes on Book Reports - The last citation on a page that would continue onto the next page, sometimes wouldn't. Fixed.
• Web Pages - An Invisible person's name would still show in the Table of Contents as a link. Fixed.
Please read the 'Geneanet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneanetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the Geneanet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.