Families for Legacy Family Tree 1.2.0 Update Released
Families for Legacy Family Tree 1.2.0 has been released.
• Fix bug in display following detail source deletion.
• Fix bug in unlinking from parents where there is more than one set of parents.
• Support bookmarks.
• Support text attributes (bold etc) in Master and Detail Source View text and comments fields.
• Support AKA sources.
• Enhance picture caption display.
• Extend range of supported date formats.
• Support long press on Family View for selecting alternative spouse and parents.
• Support long press on Pedigree View for selecting alternative spouse.
• Add sibling selection to Pedigree View.
• Display photos for all individuals in Family View on iPad
See also: 70+ Genealogy Apps for PDAs and Handhelds
Please read the 'GeneaNet First Steps' pages to learn more about GeneaNetFirst Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.