GRAMPS 3.2.6 Update Released
GRAMPS 3.2.6 has been released.
• Fix memory leaks.
• Fix corrupted reports.
• Fix crash in gramplets.
• Fix GEDCOM import and export.
• Import speed improvements.
• NarrativeWeb fixes.
• Prevent corrupting databases.
• Various other small fixes.
• Many translation updates.
To learn how to use GeneaNet, please read the "GeneaNet First Steps" pages.First Steps
To ask for help on any topic related to the GeneaNet website, to report a bug and to make a suggestion, please go to our forum.Forum
Questions not related to blog notes will not be answered here. Many thanks for your comprehension.